HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the New Student Application and mail with the $50 non-refundable application fee
- When we receive your application the school secretary will call you and arrange a date and time for your interview with the school Administrator and testing. Testing and Evaluation Fee (non-refundable due at or prior to testing; $75 for each student in first through twelfth grades, $25 for each student in k-5, no fee for k-4. Testing results are a factor in determining grade placement.
Heritage Academy, Inc. has a non-discriminatory/non-denominational policy with regard to race, color, and national origin as relating to student admissions as well as employment and financial assistance.
Tuition Rates (2023/2024)
|K4 (3 and 5 day options)||$4,190/$4824|
|K5-6th Grade||First Child||$6,851|
|7-12th Grade||First Child||$7,332|
Once we receive your application, financial aid and scholarships can be applied for. Financial aid is given as need on an individual basis.
(does not apply to full-time Heritage employees)
- $500 per new student referred to Heritage will be credited toward referring family's tuition account
- Only one name can be listed as a referral on the new student application
- Referring family must be named at time of enrollment on the new student application
- 50% of the referral credit will be realized when the new student has completed each semester*
*The referral credit will be prorated for late enrollments